Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oh no! What do I wear?????

As a photographer I get asked (usually the night before a session)

WHAT DO I WEAR?


Now my normal response is: Where what represents yourself and your family! Find a good color combination but don't dress exactly the same! We are all unique individuals and I LOVE showing that off!

Sometimes you need a little more help! (I know I would! Funny right?)

SO here is an example of color combinations and how to use them for a family! All of these were (at one point) available at GAP and Old Navy!


This is originally from Lina Jarmond Photography

You can see in the photo how you can mix and match but still have a cohesive palate for your familys session! It gives the eye more to look at and less resembles the 1990s! Mind you, that they are YOUR photos, so if you want to wear a purple and lime green feathers dress....GO FOR IT! Everyone has the right to be themselves. I am just lucky enough to capture a second of their amazing story!


No comments:

Post a Comment